It has been insanely hot lately in South Florida, and after dinner I’m always craving a sweet treat. Yes, I love, love the Yasso greek yogurt bars from the frozen desserts section but I’ve also been interested in making my own. Have you ever made or tried “ice cream” made from bananas or tried mousse made from avocados? Both are super delicious! Since I try to keep my dessert-ing at bay, I love the idea of making my own healthy variation so I also know its free from preservatives and chemicals. Chocolate Covered Katie is my go-to for all things dessert — the girl is AMAZING! — but how fun and yummy to these other frozen treats look below?
Balanced diet, sweet treat… yes, please!
1. Frozen Banana & Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate Chips via Got Chocolate
2. Coconut Milk & Vanilla Bean via In Sonnet’s Kitchen
3. Honey & Beet Frozen Yogurt via My Diary of Us
4. Chocolate Avocado Soft Serve via Half Baked Harvest
5. Peppermint Chocolate Chip via Healthful Pursuit
6. Pineapple & Banana via Pop Sugar (topping my list to try — I LOVE pineapple!)